Thursday, August 10, 2006

Recall !

Yesterday I found an interesting tendency. During this kind of trip we are likely to talk about our own country’s story or what we played in the elementary school. I have no idea the tendency is applied only to us. As I was guessing it, this may indicate that we are identifying ourselves through talking, I think. You might be able to find the figures who fight to stand by their own feet in the dark.
Anyway, it is interesting to recall your childhood and notice the coincidence and difference between others’ and your childhood.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Indeed, one of the most obvious but fun ways of showing the differences in the way of life of different countries is by comparing childhood experiences!

I remember when I visited a Japanese elementary school, I felt it was very different from my time in one -- but that's certainly not a bad thing!

8/10/2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I wonder why a field trip should remind you of games you played when you were a child!

8/11/2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home