Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Okay. On last Sunday I met some friends, who are not taking part in this program but another program, at the National Gallery of Art museum. This group is to go to American University for about two weeks. Because we were in a trip in America and we hadn’t seen for a couple of time we each other were surprised and we forgot being in the U.S. for a minute. The gathering is great and the museum itself is also wonderful! I can be there to see all days maybe. I have been to another two museums. I’m sorry not to have a order because I have a lot of things to write about!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Good morning, Fumi!

It must have been very funny to run into Japanese friends at the National Gallery, even if you knew they were in Washington. It's a big coincidence!

You could spend 3-4 days just visiting the National Gallery and never see everything! I wish you had more time to go back there. If AGU send us another group next year, I think I will substitute the National Gallery for the NASM. What do you think of that idea?

8/10/2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Ooh I didn't realize you'd run into your friends as well! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself though!

8/10/2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger Fumi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/11/2006 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home